The weather forecast for this afternoon is atrocious with a 98% chance of rain. That would mean that the jumps could not take place and everybody else would be very wet.
We know Sod’s Law means that we will be in the other 2% but damned if we do, damned if we don’t.
This afternoon’s District 4 athletics’ day one is therefore postponed.
Day Two events will still take place on Thursday 13th June 2019 with the Day One events to be held on the reserve date of Friday 5th July 2019.
Apologies for this but it appears the best course of action under the circumstances.